The high-quality BMW Motorrad Battery Charger Plus not only allows conventional lead-acid batteries and maintenance-free rechargeable batteries (Gel / AGM) to be charged, but it is also fully
automatic, microprocessor controlled, charging and caring for all Original BMW Motorrad lithium-ion starter batteries with 12 V and one capacity from 6 to 60 Ah.
The new BMW Motorrad Battery Charger Plus has all the existing features of the successful BMW Motorrad battery charger.
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that original BMW Motorrad lithium-ion starter batteries can be charged and maintained with the help of the new BMW Motorrad battery charger Plus.
With the new BMW Motorrad Battery Charger Plus you can charge all original BMW motorcycle batteries and are thus prepared for the future.
- Suitable for all motorcycle batteries from BMW Motorrad
- Microprocessor controlled charge and charge retention
- Easy charging via motorbike socket or adapter cable
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and overload protection
- High-quality, microprocessor controlled charging and charging device for 12 V motorcycle batteries
- Suitable for lead-acid batteries with open cells, lead-acid batteries with closed cells (maintenance-free cell batteries (Gel or AGM) and lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePo4)) with
capacities between 6 - 60 Ah
- Also suitable for BMW motorcycles with CAN bus technology
- Charge via motorcycle socket or alternatively, with the enclosed adapter cable, directly to the battery poles of the motorcycle battery
- Fully automatic, according to the charge pressure characteristic stored in the microprocessor
- The device can remain connected to the vehicle or to the battery for a long period of time. Charging cycles are performed, the battery is monitored and recharged as needed
- Charge current reduction at low temperatures
- Stable plastic housing
- Text output in the display: Indicates the state of charge of the battery and activities of the charge
- 6 display languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese. Settings via membrane keypad
- Supplied with adapter cable for direct connection to battery and strap for attachment to the handlebar
- 230 V / 50 Hz, mains power with plug type C (Euro plug)
- Charging voltage: 12V
- Maximum charging current: 2.5 A
- Charge end voltage: 14.4 V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135 x 120 x 50 mm
- Weight: approx. 800 g
- Supersedes part no 77 02 8 551 896 (77028551896)
We ship via DHL!